Friday, April 11, 2008

the so-called car accident

since i was waiting for my driving license to be fully processed, my dad asked me to get in the car and try out my driving skills. eagerly, i was determined to show him that he can take his hat off and give me some credits for my skills. so that evening, i took him and my two sisters out in my-mom-to-be cefiro car. of course it was an easy task to drive that automatic-driven silver car. i met my friend on the way back to my house and i honked happily at her. just to show off, obviously.
then i entered our back gate to park the car in the car porch. i thought 'yes, my dad seems to be proud of my show. after this, i can ask for a car. hm, what bmw series would i want?' i grinned. i pressed the brake with my feet to stop the car. but it was still moving. then BANG!!! i hit the slipper racks attached to the wall of my house. opsie. i looked at my dad's face. white. and i knew at that instant im not impressing him enough. my bmw vanished into thin air.
we got out of the car. there was some severe damages and the platboard number almost fell out. my mom came to have a look. i was being nagged for 30 minutes for my careless action. i asked my dad 'did i pass the test?' instantly my dad said 'no you failed. i was gonna give you 90% but due to the accident, automatically you failed'. i laughed and asked him for a second chance. with a smile he said 'no more after this'. but i know he was joking.
later that day, i suggested to my mom to replace the racks with pillows and soft mattress so that there will be no more car damages after this. my mom blamed my dad for not telling me earlier to press the brake. my dad blamed me for pressing the fuel pedal instead of the brake. and for
me, i blamed that STUPID RACKS for being there.


No comments:

Post a Comment