Friday, October 03, 2008

open house

3rd daya of raya: been busy from morn til eve.

10am: went hari raya-ing in the houses of relatives and friends
2pm: did math's assignment
3pm: played the sims seasons 2 games
5pm: helped my mom preparing for open house tonight

yeah, my grandma and my dad's siblings are gonna come over for a dinner after maghrib, so i'm quite busy in the kitchen right now.

busy cooking? nay, i got zero talent in the art of cooking. well, boiling the water sure is easy. er.. could you please remind me again on how to do that?

1 comment:

  1. hehe... the way i blog.. maybe some may say emo, some may say depressed, selfish or even mental... its just an medium of expression..

    actually i'm not that emo.. don't get the wrong idea bout me k.

    alaa xleh ke..kedekut :( hehe

    ReplyDelete