Your Handwriting -- What does it Mean?
by Nitin, taken from http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/13225-Your-Handwriting-What-does-Mean.aspx
1. Letters slant to the left: Indicates introspection and a lot of emotional control.
2. Letters slant to the right: Reveals a person who's outgoing, friendly, impulsive, and emotionally open.
3. Letters are straight up and down: The sign of someone who's ruled by the head, not the heart.
4. Letters that slant in more than one direction: Indicates versatility and adaptability.
5. An erratic slant: Usually means a lack of flexibility.
6. Heavy pressure writing (like you can feel the rib made on the back of the paper): The writer is agitated.
7. Moderate pressure (the writing is dark, but you can't feel the rib on the other side of the paper): Shows ability to deal with stress.
8. Light pressure: Indicates someone who seems to take life in stride.
9. Tiny letters: Indicate the writer is has somewhat low self esteem but is intelligent.
10. Small letters: The hallmark of quiet, introspective types - they're generally detail-oriented and have good concentration.
11. Large letters: Sign of a confident, easygoing individual.
12. Huge letters: Indicate someone who's theatrical, usually loud, and needs to be the center of attention at all times.
13. Wide letters (their width and height are about the same): The mark of someone who's open and friendly.
14. Narrow letters: Show someone who's somewhat shy and inhibited but very self-disciplined.
15. Letters that don't touch: Indicate an impulsive, artistic, sometimes impractical free thinker.
16. Some letters connecting: Means the writer's personality blends logic and intuition.
17. All letters making contact: The sign of someone who's highly cautious.
18. A curved first mark: Shows a person who's traditional and plays by the rules.
19. A straight beginning stroke: Reveals someone who's rigid and doesn't like being told what to do.
20. A final stroke straight across: The writer is cautious.
21. An end mark that curves up: Reveals generosity.
22. Perfect penmanship: The hallmark of a communicative person.
23. An indecipherable scrawl: Indicates a person who's secretive, closed-up and likes to keep his thoughts to himself.
there's more to the handwriting. spot yours and the meaning. come on, lets delve into the mystery world of graphology... (dramatic, eh?)
Handwriting Analysis: Putting It To Work by Andrea McNichol
Handwriting Analysis by Karen Kristin Amend and Mary Stansbury Ruiz.
1. Are your Us and Ws rounded on their bottoms?
You're sensitive and maybe poetic.
2. Do you cross your Ts in the middle or at the top?
The lower you cross your T, the less ambition you have.
3. Do you loop your Cs at the top?
Then, to quote Carly Simon, you're so vain.
4. Are your As and Os tightly closed?
Perhaps you're hiding something.
5. Do your letters slant every which way?
If so, then yikes. Only 10 percent of the general population has a wobbly slant--compared with 70 to 80 percent of convicted felons.
6. Do you have the "felon's claw"?
It's another hallmark of the criminal, and it occurs when you bring a letter straight down, then attach a claw-shaped curve to its end--say when you're writing the lowercase y.
7. Is your signature different from your regular handwriting?
Then perhaps you're putting on an act.
8. Do the connecting swoops between your letters droop?
Maybe you have a martyr complex, and are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.
9. Is your handwriting spiky and angular?
Relax. There's no need to be so tense.
10. Are your letters a bit squatty?
If they're biggest in the middle zone, and don't extend much up or below the baseline, then you're perhaps a bit childish. The Disney logo, based on Walt Disney's handwriting, is a good example of this.
i have to ADMIT it. my lecturer kinda complained bout how he cannot be able to READ ma handwriting, fareez told me. so thats the main reason this post came out. to interpret my messy handwriting and discover the hidden meaning behind it. and decide whether i should change it or not. haha.
i am a person who is ruled by the head, not the heart. i am quiet, introspective type, generally detail-oriented and has good concentration. my personality blends logic and intuition. i am rigid and do not like being told what to do. i am secretive, closed-up and like to keep my thoughts to meself. i am sensitive and maybe poetic. i have high ambition. perhaps i am hiding something. perhaps i am putting on an act.
haha. WHATEVER... try it out, guys.