The tension disappeared slowly as the match ended tonight. Guess what, our
Lets have a recap on what was happening just now. Our representative was Nurul Hakimah binti Azizan (083270).
MEDCY2 vs BEN1-Noor Hidayah binti Mohamad Azmi (092897). Kim won; 21-6, 21-17. MEDCY2 vs AED2-Taqia Sabirah binti Rahimi (094763). Kim won; 21-19, 21-14.
So, she marched to the FINAL round where the three of them played against each other to grab the gold medal.
MEDCY2: Nurul Hakimah binti Azizan (083270)
HS2: Sharifah Farhana binti Syed Jaafar (084938)
ENGIN1: Wan Nor Ain binti Wan Zawawi (094916)
The final round began with HS2 vs ENGIN1. Sh Farhana (HS) won; 21-17, 21-17. Then, HS2 vs MEDCY2 in which our Kim was defeated; 8-21, 13-21. As Sh Farhana won in both two matches, she was declared the winner of all. Congratz!
Then MEDCY2 played against ENGIN1 to decide the second and third place. Unfortunately, the junior of ENGIN won the game with 21-16, 21-12. So our Kim fell the third. Still, congratulations!
While watching intently throughout the games, I made a few mental notes:
1. I say that the badminton players are totally cool when they perform the ‘stunt’ of picking up the shuttlecock from the floor. They touch the badminton racket to the tip of the shuttlecock, flipped their hand and get the shuttle up to the racket, tup! and catch with one hand. how awesome is that? let me hear the 'whoaa', people..
2. I am gifted with the sixth sense ability, people. Since the game started yesterday, my gut told me that Sh Farhana of HS's gonna win for sure. I meant, the winner. And lookie at the result, she was the gold medalist aint she? So dont play-play with me ahh...
3. I wonder what am I gonna do when the shuttlecock aims straight to my
4. I think my name is somehow lucky. Proofs? Well, lets see. First of all, when the HS supporters shouted for Sh Farhana, they went 'Go Pah Go!' and 'Pah come on Pah, you can do it..'. She ended up the winner. Secondly, the ENGIN supporters cheered up for their player sound like this, 'Ain, sikit lagi Ain...' and 'Ain, sengih Ain.. sengih...'. She ended up the second. Do tell me, which part of MY name does not contribute to them winning the game?, I say it superstitiously.
5. I am truly satisfied and happy! with the pictures I took just now. Next thing to be done: upload 'em in Facebook and do the tagging!
note: the author's jobscope is almost reaching the end as the single badminton matches ended lively. two more days left for the double category reports then she'll be roaming free on the Earth. please wish her luck.