Saturday, January 09, 2010

Snake-y Affair

This entry was specially made for the guys in FB who dared to undermine my credibility and claimed sarcastically that I am not brave enough.

Well guys, let me prove it.



14:40 at CFSIIUM Field. Something BIG has happened.







JPA 3 Unit was invited for an exhibition session and they brought with them.........




SSSSSSSSSNAKESSSSSSSS







I bravely asked the officers for a photography moment with the snake/python.

Yes, a HUUGE, HEAAVY, XXL-LONG-SIZED of snake....

Not a LIITTLE, ITSY-BITSYY SS-SHORT-SIZED one.

Okay, that's enough. I think I already made my point.







I touched its skin bravely. I stroked its skin bravely. I rubbed its skin bravely.

And with full of bravery, I got the picture within a second. Bravely.



And who's the COWARD now??


































































Okay FINE!! I surrender!




















































































Only GOD knows what I felt at that particular time.



























Can you imagine having a SNAKE around your neck? Breathing in the same circle of air as you do? Looking straight to its sharp eyes as if it was saying, 'Come near me, I wont hurt you..' but it turns out to be a DREADFUL CREATURE WHO'LL EAT YOOOUUU ALLIIIIIIIVEEEE!!!

ARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!! PANIC ALERT!!!


Okay Okay. Cool down. Breathe in..... Breathe out....

One thing for sure, its weight wouldnt kill you, but FEAR is!







As the snake almost fell off my shoulder, the right officer said, 'Dik, hold the snake, lah..'.


I was like, WHAAAAAAATTTTTT??


God, I was shivering in terror. Wwwhat iff, the two officers carelessssly dropp the ssnake on the gground and it ssslithers its way tttoowards mee? They couldnt catch itt, and I wass ttooo scaredd to movee andd the ssnake ssuddennly wwwrangles my body, ooopens its mouth as wide as possibble and eeeaaatttt mee allliiiveee?



AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!







Tskk. These guys really want me to hold on to it. Wait up guys, you think this is the BEST thing I should do? Seriously? Like serious seriously for real???

Wait wait, should I call my insurance agent first?

Look, have some pity on me. Yes I may be smiling but do you know how DIFFICULT it is to PRETEND like nothing unusual is happening?

A HUGE SNAKE ON MY NECK IS NO DOUBT AN EXTREMELY BIZARRE..... AND CREEPY THING HAPPENING TO ME!!







Get this thing off me NOWWW!!

PLEASE PLEASE...

AAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!


Haisshh. It was definitely a hair-raising and spine-chilling adventure that I will think twice before doing it ever again.

Saturday, 9th Jan '10 will never be the same, normal day as it always be. It is now called A-Close-To-Death-Terrifying-Experience Day.




Note to self: Nour El Ain, You are
NOT a coward. Definitely NOT.





I'm NOT, am I?? 0___O

7 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha. Nampak sangat muka Yuni takut. I don't blame her. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haah. Time tu mmg dye takot pun cuz ular tu belit lengan dye.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh.. lupe nak mention.

    Credit goes to Nurul Hakimah Azizan aka Kim for the lovely images. Thanks Kim!! :D
    (cehh macam Kim bace je blog aq.. huhu)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... pos ni lwak gler pah~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe. irf, mmg cuak giler ar time pegang badan ular tu, dah la kasar texture kulit dye, aq rase cam nak samak je tgn aq time tuh.. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, ular tu baek la pah....
    dier x grak pun.....
    haha...
    kan best kalo org jpa tu lpas ular tu... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmg la xgerak sbb muka dye da kne penyek dgn tangan officer jpa tuh..

    whoa.. kalo la diorg lpskan xkn aq brani dok dkat nye... huhu

    ReplyDelete