Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Oh Su Ju!!

I think it was Friday. Miz Nour El Ain and her friend, Miz farEEzah went to Sungei Wang Plaza to settle a serious business.

Very.Very.Crucial.

A Matter of Pride and Dignity.

And Obsession.


Okay. There it was. The booth specially set up for the fans to get Super Junior's concert tickets. It was a pre-sale period that was held from Jan 18th, 11am onwards to Jan 29th, 2010.

Oh you dont know? SuJu will be coming to Malaysia!

:puteh_12:

The details right down here. I took it from SuJu's fan blog.

Venue : Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil
Date : 20 March 2010 (Saturday) 7pm
Ticket Prices : RM138, RM238(Numbered Seat) ,RM458 (Numbered Seat/Rock Pitt)
Ticket Hotline /Website : 03-2092119 9 (Marctensia); 03-77115000 (Axcess) or www.marctensia.com or www.axcess.com.my

Okay. I shall not be too excited about this. I dont even know who they are!

:puteh_10:

FarEEz bought two tickets priced RM238, for her and her older sister.

Me? Of course I did not buy the ticket! Duh. I told you people already, I have zero idea about this oh-so-popular-boy-band-with-so-many-members.

Fine. I lied. I do know about their Shori Shori Shori Shukke Shuke whatever-the-song-is a lil bit. What, you dont know eh?

Alaah.. the one yang diorang menari gaya macam nak cucuk orang tu, tak ingat ke?


A satisfied look from Miz farEEzah ramlEE

Miz Nour El Ain was in delight for I-dont-know-what-the-reason-is

There you go. The golden-oh-my-God-I-got-the-ticket-to-SuJu-concert!!!


So FarEEz, you ready to have some fun??
ps. you owe me some pictures. be sure to get 'em, yo.

:puteh_19:



Well Well Well. I know some of you are totally clueless about my post today. And I believe that most of you are wondering, Whaddup with this sudden interest with Super Junior?

Correction: I.Am.So.Not.Interested.

Okay. Maybeee a Liiiil Bit. Just a tiny teeny weeny itsy bit.

You satisfied?

:puteh_3:

Credits to Mr.Wiki, Mr.Google and Miss Flickr for the useful information and gorgeous images.

Oh Hello! Hi! Apa khabar! Namaste!
No, No. I dont want a high-five. A hug would be much better.



As you already know, they are Super Junior (Korean: 슈퍼주니어). We (What do you mean We?) often call them SJ or SuJu (슈주). SuJu is a boy band from Seoul, South Korea formed by SM Entertainment in 2005.

With a total of thirteen members (yes, you read it right. THIRTEEN!), Super Junior is the largest boy band in the world. The group consists of Lentuk, Hentuk, Hanjing, Pasung, Hangin.... Oh. I copied the names wrongly. They are actually Leetuk (the leader), Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, Kang-in, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum and Kyuhyun. God, there are so many names to write!

Let say if I ask SuJu's die-hard-fan this:
'Super Junior? They are a band with 13 members right? Can you please tell me the names of ALL the members, please? You must remember them all, right?'
That is quite an annoying question, seriously.

Super Junior has released and contributed in 19 different kinds of records with varying degrees of success. Over the years, they have been divided into smaller sub groups, simultaneously targeting different music industries and audiences.


Largely due to Super Junior's success as entertainers, other Korean entertainment managements began to train their music groups in other areas of entertainment, such as acting and hosting.


How can their fans get to remember ALL of the faces? I dont think I can memorize them all.
Oh I know! I will recognize SuJu if the chubby-guy-I-dont-know-what-his-name-is (first column on left, second row from below) is in the picture. I mean, he's the only guy with a face that doesnt look almost similar to one another.

:puteh_13:

Whhaaaat?

In addition to their commercial success, Super Junior has earned seven music awards from the M.net Asian Music Awards, eleven from the Golden Disk Awards (including Album of the Year and Daesang), and is the second singing group to win Favorite Artist Korea at the MTV Asia Awards after JTL in 2008.


See that chubby guy right there? This picture is surely Super Junior's!


Now let me hear you scream, girls!


OHHHH SUUUJUUU!!


:puteh_8:




ps. have no idea how it's gonna be if DBSK'll be coming to town. for sure, it'll be a complete chaos!!

2 comments:

  1. jambu2 seyh...
    ade ke jantan sejati g nengok ni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ssungguhny soalan itu hamba tidak dpt mnjawab scara tepatny. :)

    ReplyDelete