Monday, March 29, 2010

Get Real!! It.s 9 Already??

I hate morning class...........................when I got up late in the morning.



GOD. Couldn.t forgive myself.



:puteh_30:



For instance. Today I woke up at 9am. And my UNGS class started at, Guess What.. 9am.


Imagine that!


The moment I opened my eyelids, my phone started ringing.


My friend, Wan (it.s Wan Nurfazliyana, just in case you might think Wan.s a boy) miscalled.


Glanced at the clock.


9am????????


:puteh_8:


OMG!!!!!


Quickly got up, grabbed the toothbrush, put Colgate on, rushed to the toilet.


Ran to the room, put on no-need-to-iron baju kurung, pink tudung, packed up stuffs.



Text message from Fatin: Pah, ko da bgn blum?



RM5, Water bottles. Testpad. UNGS notes.



Reply: Aq otw. Sir da dtg lom?


Fatin.s reply: Da. But he went out.



Put wedges on.


"Farahhh!!!! Kunci bilik aku tak bawak tau!!!!!"


Walking to the class with long strides.


Thank God the class didn.t start yet.


:puteh_25:





Moral of the story: Jangan nak gatal2 tengok cite Jepun sampai kol 2-3 pagi kalo da tau sok pagi ade klas. Kan da overslept, sape yang susah?


:puteh_23:

Lu pikir la seniri!

5 comments: