Wednesday, June 09, 2010

A Baby Doll

~FRIGHTENING IMAGES AHEAD. CHILDREN AND PREGNANT MOTHERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VIEW THIS POST~

Guys, I.d like you to meet my sister.s beloved Baby Alive (Baby Doll).....


Tadaaaa!!!

It.s a Boy-Doll (you can see the proof under his dress) but my Mom got him a girl.s dress. Adlin wouldn.t mind either. She even named him Anis.




What? You guys don.t believe me? Adlin even stamped the name on his head. See? A-N-I-S. Recently, she wanna change the doll.s name to Lily. That.s why she put a slash on the word 'Anis'.


Just in case you wonder about the marks and lines on the doll.s face, no worries. Adlin says, "
Baby Alin kene H1N1, sebab tu muke die macam tu. Die slalu menangis je hari-hari. Kesian die sakit..."



The doll kinda reminds me of Chucky. It.s scary, right? Who knows, Adlin.s baby doll comes alive at night and plans a revenge on my family due to his ruined face. Arghhhh!! That.s why I forbid Adlin to bring him to bed.



Errr... I think Adlin is scarier than the doll.


ps. I must think of a way to get rid of the doll ASAP - before he plans something evil to destroy my family.

1 comment: