Thursday, July 08, 2010

Pack Lightly... Really

Tomorrow.s the day for our Tilawah and Fundamental Knowledge tests. To determine whether we have to attend Fardhu Ain class or join Study Circle session (Usrah/Halaqah) during our study period here. Honestly said, I.m not really good in Tajwid and Quranic Knowledge. Guess I just have to do my best tomorrow morning.

Changing of topic now. The day before I registered here, I received an SMS saying that it is advisable to pack our belongings lightly cuz we.ll be going to the Mahallah by UIA Bus. Vehicles are NOT allowed to enter the Mahallah area.

So I started packing.

Just bring the important stuffs lah. Towel. Baju kurungs. Telekung. Bedsheet.

Alaaahhh.. easy matter lah..


I cramped all my clothes and stuffs in just TWO bags, one bigger than the other.




But...



Turned out I forgot to bring a PILLOW.


And WHITE SARONG to be paired with Baju Batik given by them.


And SMALL BROOCH.


FLIP-FLOPS.

BLACK SCARF.

IRON.

EXTRA-HANGERS.

ETC. ETC. ETC.

Arghhhh!!!



Guess I packed things EXTRA-LIGHTLY.

I have to go back home tomorrow by hook or by crook.

To prepare my NOT-GONNA-BE-SO-LIGHTLY bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment