Saturday, August 21, 2010

B & W Contest

While I was thinking about how am I gonna spend my Friday night without having to open a book, I came across this Black and White Contest from Mr.Hisham aka CreativeHeart blog.

It is so interesting - and easy too. You just have to post a Black & White photograph of you alone or with your friends.  You can read more about the details from the link I provided. This contest ends on 6th September 2010.

Basically, it is a win-win situation. If you win, you.ll get a sum of Duit Raya. If not, you can have the picture to keep in your blog.

Firstly, I.ll tag FikahMus cuz I know she loves doing this kind of stuff. Only I.m not sure whether she has done this one or not yet. Secondly, I openly invite YOU people to join this contest. Cuz seriously, you got nothing to lose.

So, I have this picture be black-and-white-ed. Thank you Photoshop. I heart this picture.

1 comment:

  1. oh my.
    my hand was just so gatal to click ur blogpost, and here..
    i was tagged!!
    hahaha.
    i'll see what i can do.
    hahaha.

    ReplyDelete