Monday, August 23, 2010

Oh My Heart!

Anatomy Practical Classes always amuse me greatly. This time we get to see the Heart and Lungs. Yes. Human Heart and Lungs. Duh.

Thank you God for giving me Right Atrium, Right Ventricle, Left Atrium, Left Ventricle, SA Node, AV Node, Papillary Muscles, Lingula, Chordae tendinae, Trabeculae carnae - Okay Okay I.ll make it short...

Thank You God For Giving Me A Heart.  

I Heart You.


And a pair of lungs that allow me to breathe the fresh air into the bronchi, to the bronchioles, flows smoothly to the alveoli then diffuses into the... Oh Oh Am I going too far? Okay, I.ll stop.  

Thank You God For Giving Me Lungs.

I Lung You. (read: I Love You)




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




Expressions that can.t be traded for anything in the world: The Smile Upon Touching The Great Creation.

It.s priceless! 










No comments:

Post a Comment