Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rima Fakih and Ramadhan

She is the first Arab-American and Muslim (yes, you read it right: a Muslim!) to be crowned Miss USA.


In 2007, she won the Stripper 101 Contest for a Detroit radio show, Mojo in the Morning. The photos of her pole dancing her way to a prize of jewelry, adult toys, and a bra full of singles have been widely circulated. Just Google up her name then you.ll be able to find tons of her pictures.

Being a Muslim, fasting is obligatory in the month of Ramadhan. "I am fasting," Fakih told the Free Press. "It's part of my religion. ... I wanted to be respectful."

Dear Miss Rima Fakih,
First of all, congratulations on your win.
Secondly, I.m sorry for misjudging you. You are actually fasting in Ramadhan!
But if you really want the respect from Muslims worldwide, I think you should start by Covering your Aurah first.

After all, it is the main part of your religion...

No comments:

Post a Comment