Friday, August 20, 2010

Ta-Ta Ta'aruf

Aloha people! As my class.ll start at 10.30 this morning, I think that it might be a good idea to publish my neglected post about the Taaruf Week that started from 6th - 8 July 2010.

I know it is sooo last month but I still wanna talk about this. At least I.ll have something to reminisce after I graduate the next 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. I just wanna emphasize on the 5 years, to make sure you get the idea of how enthusiastic I am feeling right at this very moment. 

F.I.V.E years.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Famous Fountain among new students

During congregational prayer at KOM
Briefings after briefings.. Posings after posings..
Campus Tour: from 1st floor up to the 5th!
Deans in Bai'ah Ceremony: ours was in Pink!
Forum on Student Life in Campus
This cute bus is out-of-our-reach, seriously..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Ta-Ta Ta'aruf!!

I can.t believe that I.m here for almost two months already. 

Time really flies when you.re having fun (or not!) and....

I don.t think I.ll be able to forget the day when I first registered myself as a Medical Student, International Islamic University Malaysia. 


And my life begins...


...to change 180 degrees!


No comments:

Post a Comment