Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Genius Drawing Tablet


I only know about Wacom Drawing Tablet, which I dream of buying it some days soon. It was expensive.

But when I was wandering around in Subang Parade, I got to know about this brand - Genius, imported from Taiwan. And it was affordable, definitely. Mine costs RM200. But there.s another one cheaper than this, RM100++ only but the speed of the pen flick is much slower.




I made my IIMP Presentation by using this Tablet - that was my first try. 

To tell you the truth, I absolutely love it!

And currently, I am starting to Explore and Experiment with my brand, new gadget.

Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. wahh..u bought the tablet pc ady??

    ReplyDelete
  2. khusyuknya ain! gr8 tips about that drawing tablet but alas no use to me for my gaming session heh!

    Selamat hari raya maaf zahir dan batin!

    ReplyDelete