Sunday, September 26, 2010

HoHoHo Huddy :)

Dr. Cuddy: I know. I love you. I wish I didn't. But I can't help it. I'm stuck, House. I keep wanting to move forward. I keep wanting to move on, and I can't. I mean, my new house, with my new fiance, and all I can think about is you. I just need to know if you and I can work.

When I watched the last episode ( Ep 21: Help Me ) of House Season 6, I nearly screamed at him through my laptop screen, "House, you.re hallucinating! Again!" while punching and gritting my pillow, hoping that he.ll somehow realize that Cuddy.s presence was not real. Of course I know I.ll get to the ending soon, but still! He must be a fool to believe Cuddy.s actually standing right there in front of him.

The second House asks, "How do I know that I.m not hallucinating again?", I focused real hard at the screen, waiting for the answer.

Then Cuddy replies, "Did you take the Vicodin?" Of course not, the pills are still in his hands.

Only then I know it is absolutely REAL. House and Cuddy is now officially a COUPLE! How sweeet!!!

I slept that night, smiling. OMG! Huddy.s in the house, people!! :D

Holy Huddy
Images were taken from TvFanatic.com - a site for a TV Addict ;)

I know. Sweet, right?
House Season 7 Episode 1 was officially aired on 20th September 2010. But I think I.m gonna wait for the DVD Season 7 Complete Episodes to come out, only then I.ll get to watch  the whole back-to-back episodes. Downloading online is so troublesome. I just wanna know how the relationship.ll work between both House and Cuddy - 'Happily-Ever-After' Ending or not. God, the anticipation is killing me.

Yes. He is smiling.. :)

I always want House and Cuddy to be together, you know. And I hate Lucas. Now the engagement is off, I am totally excited.


Way to go, House!

1 comment:

  1. heard it's nice..
    but dont always get to watch it =/

    ReplyDelete