Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cool Vampires

Oh no. It wasn.t about Robert Pattinson from the Twillight series. Neither the Salvatore brothers (Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder) in The Vampire Diaries.

It is The Late Night Expansion of TS3, people. It was out on the past Oct 26th, I pre-booked it already. Am waiting for the PostMan to visit my house. Hope it.ll be some days soon.

Recruit other Sims to be Vampires and attack the innocent Sim together! Muahahaha

A taste of fresh blood :)

The images were taken from the Vampire Producer Blog

Haishh, I hate waiting.

I am considering this actually. To buy 4000 SimPoints (SP) online here. It costs me 55.20SGD, which I converted it to MYD.... RM131.80. Whoaaaa. Not sure if it.s a worth of my scholarship money or not.

Guess I can buy the 1000SP or 2000SP first, only then I know.

But Late Night is definitely worth the shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment