Saturday, November 13, 2010

Attention BookLovers!


You totally don.t want to miss this one out. Where you can get paperback imported (yes imported!) books/novels cheaper than the retail price, you must visit this event. This is the third time Big Bad Wolf Books hold such a grand sale like this one. I bet there.ll be hundred of buyers every day. Oh I totally wanna go there. I must go.

Here.s the website. Go check it out.

Being held from today to Nov 17 in South City Plaza in Seri Kembangan, Selangor, the sale will offer a gut-busting 300,000 books at 70% to 90% off the recommended retail prices.

"As in the previous two sales, paperback fiction will start at RM8, while coffee-table books are RM15 to RM30 each," said Andrew Yap, who alongside Jacqueline Ng are the husband-and-wife team behind Big Bad Wolf Books.

Read more at The Star Online.

Oh. Please excuse me. I have to go talk to my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment