Thursday, September 29, 2011

Electrocardiogram

In ECG Lab Practical, we were required to clip/stick the 12-lead electrodes at certain points on the chest. Lead I, II, III, aVR, aVF, aVL, V1, V2, V3, V4, V5 and V6. The result was then printed.

The gel used

One of the victims

When I showed my ECG result to Dr.Nilar, I asked for her comments. 

She said, I got deep S wave and a tall R wave - might be an indication of ventricular hypertrophy!

I was like, See, I told ya! I know that something is wrong with me somwhere! But of course, I didn.t say it out loud to Yun and Shuk, they.ll nag me all day if I did! Hehehh

Dr.Nilar then asked me to calculate the Lyon index, to see if it.s normal or not. She said it.ll be normal.

Who knows?

Well, I better go get my calculator.

2 comments:

  1. dr.nilar said it cud be due to error la..u worry too much ;P

    suki~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...agree with suki!u way way way exaggerated it!:P u r normal!healthy ok!u even won the race!like daa~~~~:P

    ~yunsu~^-^

    ReplyDelete