Monday, February 20, 2012

The Fairy Tale

Adlin made these. You must be wondering who the hell Luise is. He.s one of the actors in the Indonesian sinetron 'Cinta Fitri', Adlin told me. Matt Louis or something is his name. I don.t even watch that. I don.t like Indonesian series, btw..

That is soo.. not me. Apart from the glasses, my hair.s not that brown and long, and my waist is not that small either. Why the hands look so ridiculously short? Adlin, draw 'em again, I dont want a boyfriend with short hands! :P

My sister very much like the idea of pasting papers on our bedroom door. Last time she had this pasted:

Welcome & No Entry, how ironic! :p

1 comment:

  1. ur sis just like mine

    suka sgt menampal2 mcm kat pintu bilik and dinding,..

    no entry. zaty and ijah(her name) je boleh masuk. ahahah


    pastu dengan segala sticker hello kitty penuh..haha

    ReplyDelete