Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Maher Zain Live in KL, Malaysia

Day/Date: Saturday, 16/6/12
Time: 8.00 - 11.00pm
Venue: Stadium Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur

Here are some of the pictures I managed to capture that night. Yeah, we were like so far away from the stage. But still, enjoy the pictures! :D

Raef with his popular Cover Song of Rebecca Black's Friday - It's Jumuah
Apart from this song, he also performed Chris Brown's With You and Jason Mraz's I'm Yours (Rabbee). Search for Raef in You Tube, you'll get to his cover songs :) 

Irfan Makki was also at the concert, but I forgot to take his picture. He sang duet with Maher Zain in "I Believe" and "Allahi Allah Kiya Karo"









And here I put together few short clips of the concert. For a 1.32GB .mkv file, this took for about 8 hours to be uploaded to YouTube. So enjoy! :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment