Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Exams Revisited




Warning: This is a long, boring and complicated post. Proceed at your own risk. 

This post is considered useful for:

1) Students who would like to pursue their degree (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) aka MBBS) at International Islamic University Malaysia, Kuantan Campus. You can have a glimpse into our examination system during pre-clinical years.

2) My junior (13th Batch) at IIUM Kuantan. This is like an overview for your second year's life ahead. The exams are still there, no worries :P But please be more hardworking, get higher marks than me okayy :D

3) My batchmates. We can compare marks? Yeah I know yours is way better than mine, get over yourself already! :P

Please be noted that the image below may take a longer time to load if your internet connection sucks is slow.





This is Year 1 Block 4 - the Community Medicine Block.

We learned Basic Biostatistics, Demography, Research Methodology, Epidemiology, Occupational Health, Nutrition, Family Medicine and Environmental Health.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, since I've finished my First Professional Exam quite recently (and passed the exam), I can proceed to Year 3, starting this September. I have another 3 years ahead and a big exam - Second Professional Exam in Year 5.

I don't know what it'll be like in Clinical Years, but I really hope everything will go according to plan.

That is, I get my Medicine degree first and then get another one in Multimedia.









No comments:

Post a Comment