Friday, August 31, 2012

Selamat Hari Merdeka!




Yeah, I will get to that Merdeka part later :) Here are a few random Music Videos I happened to watch tonight. Enjoy! XD

Make sure that you never leave your dreams behind :)

Hey, If we give a lil Love, Maybe we can change the world :D

Cool Cool Cool XD

I was here :'(

These times are hard, but they will pass :')

Cukup Cukup la tu~ :P

Aww Tomok :D 
God, I remember my Standard 6 classmate singing this song 10 years ago! :D

90's songs rule! XD

Tomok Reborn ;) 

One of Tomok's new songs

I was thinking about including MV of Chammak Challo here, from the Movie Ra.One (Shah Rukh Khan & Kareena Kapoor) but the video is a bit offensive (too sexy for my liking, lol)

Anyway, you can YouTube it yourself if you want. Akon sings that Hindi/Tamil song with few English lines included, but ShahRukh lipsyncs the song in the MV.

So that's all for now. Happy 55th Merdeka Day, Malaysians! :D






2 comments:

  1. Kembalinya Khilafah adalah Kemerdekaan Sebenar Menurut Islam
    ARRAYAH.INFO, Malaysia, 29 Ogos 2012 - Kemerdekaan yang sebenar menurut Islam adalah memerdekakan manusia daripada mengabdikan diri sesama manusia kepada mengabdikan diri kepada Allah, daripada kezaliman agama kepada keadilan Islam dan daripada kesempitan dunia kepada keluasan dunia dan akhirat.

    ReplyDelete