Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Bad Day




Dr.Wan Syahril once told us that, when you become a House Officer, there will be a moment of regret at some point of your life. 

You'll start thinking, 'If I were an engineer/lawyer/whatever instead of a doctor....' and the thought goes on.

It's funny that I am starting to feel that way too. 

If I were a student at Multimedia University, pursuing a Degree in Multimedia, my life would be happier. Definitely less complicated than now.

Dealing with computers is so much easier than people. 

Because they can't possibly hurt your feelings.

3 comments:

  1. I agree.

    and we can't possibly hurt computer's feelings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww don't be like that....be happy with your current profession, tho it can be a bit pain in the a** right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Effe Nelle - I know, rightt :D

    Anon - Yea I try to be, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete