Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Of O&G Result and Paeds

Alhamdulillah...

You know how anxious I was right after the exam. I was so glad I managed to pass the last posting that I couldn't resist to text my lecturers (Dr.Ayu & Dr.Raja) to say thank you.

I failed the Short Case, btw. But my mark for Long Case covered it up. Thank you Doctors :')

The only improvement that I could see is that, although I failed the MCQ+OBA, but in total of Clinical Assessment + Theory, I passed.

66.9% is not bad, though my friend who got distinction got almost 72%. And she got 53 for both Long and Short Cases. 

I am so proud of you, Masitah Salihah :D


Apparently, we only have to OBSERVE the procedures and dont even have to acquire signatures from HOs, its awesome :D I like that very very much, hehe

The Logbook (Colourful Version)

We have to present 2 Seminars each. I am looking forward to that!

Paediatric Posting, please be nice to me XD

No comments:

Post a Comment