Saturday, May 18, 2013

AHHHHH Zalora is here!! :D

I almost screamed in delight upon receiving the parcel from abang GD Express yesterday noon. Haha. 


Delivered straight to your doorstep! :D
Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy :D
Go visit zalora.com.my and go to the SALE section - they have many cool items there!
From RM37 to RM15 - Thats over 50% discount for a top! :D

I ordered the items on Thursday, I got 'em all on Friday! How quick is that!!

It says in the email: 'Our aim is to have your items shipped to you as fast as possible. Therefore if you purchased more than one item, you may receive your items in multiple packages, delivered at different times. 
The delivery times of your products range from 1-3 business days and up to 7 – 14 business days depending on the location it is sourced from. Please note estimated delivery times that is stated at each product page.'

I love you, Zalora!! AHHHHHHH :D

No comments:

Post a Comment