Tuesday, June 04, 2013

In the Ward

I did my first venepuncture (during this posting) today! I kinda forgot how to do it already, it had been a long time since I took blood from patients.

We have met several interesting patients - gastric carcinoma with liver metastasis (she has ascites and looks cachexic), invasive breast carcinoma (breast lump), diverticular disease, lymphadenitis (anterior neck lump), acute pancreatitis among others.

Following ward rounds can give you a lot of inputs regarding patient management. So far we have been following Mr.Fadel and Dr.Rudy - they are nice!

In KFC for brunch

ps. Have you ever feel like doing things that you are not supposed to do, and you feel really bad afterwards? You asked yourself "What have I done?" and ended up hating yourself.

Today was a weird day. Hahahaha.

Goodnight everyoneee!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment