Thursday, July 18, 2013

Random! :D

1. First off, let's start with: NEXT WEEK IS EXAM!!! I AM FREAKING OUTTT!!!!! AHHHH!!

2. Okay okay take a deep breath..... and calm down. Relax. You can do this!

3. We have returned to Kuantan today. I am gonna miss all the Sahur and Berbuka Puasa together with my friends. The canned sardines, mackerels, fried eggs and all. 

Waking up early in the morning to cook was fun, wasnt it? :P

Syira's fried chicken and my super-spicy fried vegetables! Hahaha

4. The last few days in Hospital Temerloh:

Some of the drugs in Emergency Trolley:
Haloperidol, Amiodarone, Lignocaine, Atropine, Ephedrine, Naloxone, Hydralazine,
Terbutaline, Chlorpheniramine, Verapamil, Flumazenil, Adrenaline,
Digoxin, Aminophylline, GTN, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Bicarbonate etc.
Can you guess what is the drain next to the urinary catheter? Hmmmm
And we were shocked to hear about the death of my CWU patient, the one I told you about who had breast cancer with lung mets. It was sad :(

5. For the last two days in Temerloh, Wani and I went out to break fast at the restaurant instead of at the rented house. 

Rice with chickens, veggies and squids :D
That three-layer-coffee was sweeett!
It was only RM35 + drinks! And boy, the food were GOOD!
I was told that a few friends of mine DO read my blog! Hahahaha. 

Awww now I cant write something personal without my friends knowing!

6. I came back home to a parcel of shoes! Yayyy!! See this see this:

It looks like a man's pair of shoes, isnt it?
Ahh who cares! It's only RM80!
And it's cute! Hahaha
So here's a tip when you wanna buy shoes online. First, measure the length and width of your foot. And refer to the shoes size chart (UK/US)!

Like for example, my foot is 10 x 23cm, so my size would be 37 (UK) and 6 (US)!

Now send me a cute pair of shoes please! (it must be wedges, i dont accept flat shoes!) Hahahaha

Kidding!

7. And do you know about the Hello Kitty charms they offer at 7Eleven? They were pretty!!

The form
All you have to do is to collect 20 stickers and you can get one charm for FREE!
They will give you stickers if you purchase certain stuff from the store. Like a can of coffee!
I want those Hello Kitty charms!! :D
8. Now before I go, here are some random quotes I get from FB:

:)

;)

:D
9. Yeahh, as usual, music videos to end the post!


I dont want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?

Oh what did I get myself into?


Now I have to STUDY!

Where's my coffee? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment