Thursday, September 12, 2013

Korea D2 Pt3 : Busan Tower, Gwangalli Beach, Gwangan Bridge

This is the last part of our third day in Korea. Enjoy!

Wandering around in Gukje Market

Walking along the street

Lots of shoes!

And KPop stuff

Walking againn

Going undergroundd

Oh yeahh. This rabbit can dance! :D

The subwayyyy

Humetro

The bus stop

Reached Busan station.
I present to you..... Cute pigs! Hehehehe

After prayer, we went out again. Saw this shop.

Ohhhhhhh... SOOO Tempting!!

Fishhhhhh!

SO SO SOFTTT!!

Deli Manjoo! I'm loving it!

Passing by the statue

Ehhhh? ;)

Walking up the escalator

And posing!

This. Is. Busan Tower!

So high!

Huge... what's that, a bell? 

Dragonnn!

Nice architecture!

There, the counter!

3,500 won per person

Let's go!

Lovely tiles

The tower is 120m high!

In the observatory area

The view

Amazing!


Looking down


Selfie!

Glass panels

Making memory

Love bench and locks

Where's the guy? Hahaha

Recognise this lady?

We had pictures together ;)

After Busan tower, we walked down the street

Looking at the shops and cars and people around

Golden statues

Peace?

Fine. Have your peace!

Awww. Sorry, I cant dance with you!

Thinking of what to do, what to do..

We went to Lotte Mall!

Teddy bear! Omo omo :D

We were hungry

So we bought Irish Potato!

Ahhh. Now I am hungry!

I want I want!!

Eatingggg

Then my sister bought a blouse at UNIQLO upstairs

Who's Yoana?

Oh. The worls's biggest indoor audiovisual fountain?

We watched that! It was sooo kewwl! Hahaha

Then we waited for the subway

Cute! I know, rightt?

Guess where are we going?

Guess Guess Guess!

Tah-daaa!!

It's the Gwangalli Beach. And Gwangan Bridge!

Fireworks!

The nearby shops

Cafe Nescafe!

And more shops!

The area was quite empty when we went back

Going into the trainnn

Selfie selfie selfie

Not selfie ;)

We had arrived at..... Busan station!

So beautiful!

Then we walked back to Pusan Inn and slept like babiessss!! :D

End of Day 2. Next post please!

I dont feel quite well today,, I'm having a RUNNY NOSEEE!!! 

And my eyes feel heavy. And I feel lazy! Hahahha

Otherwise, YOU HAVE FUN AND HAVE A GREAT DAY OKAYY!!

Buhh-byee!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment