Friday, September 06, 2013

The Weighing Scale

Our class is going to start at 10 am today. I feel like writing here before I go to school.

Here's a funny story for you.

When my Mom forced me to weigh myself this morning, I was surprised by the fact that I now weigh 44kg!

She even asked me if I took any pills to reduce my weight. Seriously?!

My Dad said that my ideal weight should be 50 kg for my 150 cm height.

And my sisters even added that I didnt eat much when we were in Korea.

I am now under close supervision. My Mom told me to eat more and get to 50kg by the end of the week. Ohh come onnnn!!

I have no idea why they are making such a big fuss over this matter.

So I have lost 6 kg for the past 2 months. It's not a big deal at all!

In the end of the fasting month, I had lost 2 kg. Then we had exam for surgery posting. Then we went to Korea. Maybe the tight schedule made me feel like eating less.

Now I am thinking about Elective Posting. Where to go, where to stay, what to do etc etc.

I can go hungry all day if I am too focused on my work. Hahaha

Loss of weight. Loss of appetite. Do they sound familiar?

I should start making a list of the things I wanna do before I die.

Hahahahha. Joking!!

I should get ready for school now.

You have a good day okayy! And eat more! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment