Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tuesday's OnCall

I have two pictures to show today:

Before the operation : Infected Diabetic Foot Ulcer

After the operation : Disarticulation of big toe

So what lesson do we learn from today, people? 

Please please please, take care of your feet! (especially if you have Diabetes)

And that means, take care of your health too! Okay!

I dont want you to fall sick. Please dont be sick. Ahhh this is sad.


Ohh. Another thing. I already found my CWU patient yesterday when I did my OnCall with my two friends (who didnt go home for Eid). Mr.Goh was really nice! 

We went to see three new admissions - two fracture cases and one of erysipelas. I get to see and help with T&S (Toilet & Suturing), and I helped a medical assistant putting on below knee backslab to a Chinese uncle.

Nowww I'd like your permission to do my work! Can I? Hehehe


But I wonder what would happen,
If you say what you wanna say,
And let the words fall out honestly?


YOU have a good dayy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment