Thursday, November 14, 2013

Learning from Mistakes

Hello Hello. Thought that I should write something here before Friday comes.

First of all, a friend of mine had asked me to remove some sentences from my previous post - and I did it already! Now we are cool, righttt? :)

It makes life easier when you say things honestly. If you have a problem with a person, go straight to her and tell. If you think that a person did something wrong to you, say it up front. If you think that somehow my sentences offend you, please tell me. I'll remove them :)

You know, sometimes people do not realise what they did wrong. Or they may have their own reasons for doing what they did. So, to make it fair - meet up and discuss about the problems that have been bothering you. Find ways to settle them.

Forgive who has wronged you.
Do not stop praying for the best for those you love :)
Second of all, hot-tempered guys are not cool. Not cool at all. How can you live with a guy who gets angry easily? Even if a girl makes a mistake, let's say - an unforgivable mistake, how can you let your temper gets the best of you, and you let it off to her? How could you?

Isn't it better if you resolve the problem face-to-face? Let's do it the gentleman way. Don't you think so?

We are all classmates. We are friends with each other. It's breaking my heart to see friends holding grudges against each other. Good friends don't do that. They straighten things out.

What you give, you get.
So give goodness.

Thirdly, let's all learn from our mistakes. Let's not create problems with people. Anyone. Anybody. Strangers. Family. Friends. Lecturers. Especially lecturers. Since we are all students, let's follow the rules and regulations.

I am not saying that I never break the rule - sometimes I bent the rules a little too. But my point is, let us all try to improve ourselves. Let's follow the rules and regulations. Let's become a better person.

You were born to make an impact.

Ahhh. I am not in a good mood to write something educational right now. So sorry for that. So many things happened. Sad things :( I hope that everything will turn out good - for all of us.

Okay. Maybe just one.

Giant cell tumour - a lesion of uncertain origin that appears in mature bone
(most commonly in distal femur, proximal tibia, proximal humerus and distal radius)


XRay findings (from Apley):
1. Radiolucent area situated eccentrically at the end of a long bone, bounded by subchondral bone plate
2. Obvious endosteal margin
3. Soap-buble appearance due to ridging of surrounding bone
4. Thin, ballooned cortex
5. 'Cystic' lesion extending up to subchondral plate (characteristic findings)

Dr.Rizal (MO) was kind enough to teach us about GCT. Thank you Dr :)

A diagram in Apley. Here here.


Okay now I have to continue writing my last case write-up, and then prepare for CPC tomorrow. On supracondylar fracture of left humerus.

You have a good day okay. And be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment