Thursday, November 28, 2013

Of KMC and PappaRich

Last Tuesday, I sent my Mom to KMC to undergo a minor operation.

The hospital


Prof Mokhtar O&G was there too. On the wall.

My Mom had a slight fever yesterday, but she is recovering now.

Then on Wednesday, we had a meeting with Mr.Ahmad Faidzal at the department of surgery, then after that to Pappa Rich. He treated us coffee and breads.

Discussion with Syahmi, Faqih, Sapue, Luqman and Julia

Farah, Yani, Sibah

Nani and Me

Nice!

If you ask me, I am not the kind of person who likes hanging out at coffee places. Id rather stay at home sleeping doing my own stuff.

But of course, there's no harm in going out once in a while. 

As for today, we attended seminar on Hand and Tendon Injuries with Prof.Kamarul at IMC. We still got three presenters left from the last time we had the seminar.

So that's all for now.

See you when I see you.

Byebyee!

No comments:

Post a Comment