Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pre-Exam Jitters

I was thinking of writing about the Rehab clinic that we visited yesterday.



Or how much fun my friend and I had when we were running in the rain.



How good it was to have strawberry frozen yogurt with cornflakes, in cold weather.



How much I love rain.



Love it when the sun comes up after rain.

Trees will grow. Flowers will bloom. Animals are happy.


But I dont feel quite good for now.

Our last oncall with our mentor last night made me feel quesy.

Mr.Ariff told us stories about a few of our seniors who cried during the examination because they got strict examiners. That we should revise on our seniors' past years questions because this year's questions will be a bit tough.  

I always enjoy listening to his stories, but when it comes to exams, ahhhhhhh.

I can feel butterflies in my stomach.

This is not good.

Not good at all.




What if I get Mr.Hafiz as my examiner, and I get a patient with Osteoarthritis going for TKR? What if I get Prof.Kamarul with 'Hand' patient?? What if Mr.Zamzuri and spine case??? Or Mr.Amin???? Or, or, Mr.Azril and malignancy????? 

I WILL SURELY DIE DURING THE EXAM!

Not like die DIE. You get what I meant.

Great. So much for a positive mindset.

Calm down, will you???!!

Take a deep breath. Relax. 

And keep praying!

You can do this!!

God, I dont ask for much. 
I just want a pass.

You will let me pass, right? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment