Saturday, January 04, 2014

Of the 'Change', Designs and UK Trip

My friends were right. What's the use of making a blog private?

At first I thought of having a secret online diary where I can write about anything that I want, without having to think twice. Where I can just write and write and write - about stuff that I feel like not telling the whole world about it. Thus - the so-called private blog. 

But on second thought, I want my old friends to keep up with the events that had been going in my life. I want my new friends to get to know me better. I want to share new information and knowledge and experience with people.

So we meet again, people! - and strangers! (no offence)

I'd written a few posts before, the cheesy kind of posts which are not suitable for public viewing. I didnt delete the clean, decent ones though. Hahaha.

So much for a New Year Resolution huh.

Ah what the heck. I have more resolutions to keep anyway. I'll tell you more about them later.

Now what have I been doing?

1. The badge button project. I am not sure if I am allowed to make this design public, but here it is anyway. Not sure if they wanna pick this design or not.

Green eyes :D

2. The comic strip project. Lame.

Silly I know.

3. The novel project. Wait wait - I wanna write a novel? Get real! You are too lazy to do that!

Interesting.

4. The UK project. My friend will not be joining me, so I'll go alone. Yeah it's sad I know. 

Did you know that one of my dreams is to go travelling alone? :)

You thought that my parents would never let me go. Well, surprise surprise - my Mom gave a green light! My Dad too. So it's ON! 

Confirmation letter

July 12th to August 26th 2014

After discount ==> USD 1135.04 = RM 3,730.38 

Flight tickets - Done! 

Next - place to live. 

Then - find some new friends to help me there, maybe go travelling together. Hehe. 

5. Currently addicted to this:



And we will never be alone again
'Cause it doesn't happen every day
Kinda counted on you being a friend
Can I give it up or give it away

Now I thought about what I wanna say
But I never really know where to go
So I chained myself to a friend
'Cause I know it unlocks like a door

6. First posting exam - FINISHED! Still got 4 left! The exam questions were okay, they were the repetition of previous year's questions. I like that. 

7. I need to start doing my Anaes Case Reports!! Okay maybe I'll start writing tonight. Hehe.

Now you go do something useful!

Have a good day and Byebyee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment