Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Of Mochi and CNY Outing

1. Here is Mochi - our neighbour's cat. He always come to our house to play with Manis and Baik.
Control macho ;)
Uiks?

Alolololo

Erk?! =..='


2. Last weekend I drove my sister to another vet clinic. That time we brought Belang (have you met Belang?) for grooming and deworming etc.
We went here.
Service charge is so darn expensive. Inside is uncomfortable, so many people in a crowded space.
Service is slowwwwwww.
So NOT recommended.

3. Instant muffins. 
Before going into the oven

4. My dear friend Arfah came for a visit yesterday. We went to ECM and had dinner at Kenny Rogers. On our way home, I showed her Teluk Cempedak. We didnt go out because it was late, had to go back early (otherwise my Mom akan bising hehehe). She spent the night at my house and went back to Terengganu the very next day, the same time I went to the hospital/campus.

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!

SMILE! :D

5. Lastly, some words of wisdom (wisdom lah sangattt~)
Don't bother.

Moving on...

Allah knows.

Say something, I'm giving up on you...

Have a good good dayyy, people! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment