Monday, February 17, 2014

Part-time Tutor

I had read about this advertisement in Facebook few weeks ago.



Seems cool right?


So I sent my resume to Brother Syafiq, and got accepted to be a Tutor! How delightful! :D

I had started out last week. In this place - Akademi Al-Fateh in Balok Permai.

The tuition was held at a house

The housing area, less than 15 minutes away from my house

These are my students! :D
From left : Aisyah - 9, Fareez - 7 and Azril - 11
The other two students were absent due to personal problems, Nurina - 11 and Adlin - 9

In the last 2 week, I taught them English and Math.
But last Saturday, it was English and Bahasa Malaysia (I replaced Kak Halini as a tutor for BM)
Fareez is the talkative (and cute!) kid in the class

He showed me his B-Daman robot (it's a robot, right?) and told stories about all different kinds of B-Daman and Ultraman and monsters and more fascinating stories about his siblings, and parents etc.

The interior of the house

The entrance

The classroom

I like this particular room

Selfie! :D

Smile smile smile!

Thaaaat's much better! :D 

My tutor session with these kids is only on Saturday. I teach English, so please call me Teacher, okayyyy :P

Have a good dayy youuu!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment