Friday, March 28, 2014

Adobe Illustrator Course

I saw these short course programs offered by Kolej Komuniti Kuantan on FB. They offer one or two-day programs with minimal fees, and you will get a certificate too. So worth it!

[ open in new tab and zoom to enlarge ]

Their college in Kuantan (next to University College Shahputra)

Sijil Multimedia Animasi 3D :D

My sister and I registered for their Adobe Illustrator Course. 

We only paid RM10 (we did not get notes) for the 8.30am - 4pm course.

Entrance to the Lab :D

Encik Hairul Nizam and Encik Hafzil, lecturers in Kolej Komuniti Kuantan with 13 and 6 years of experience respectively

The Adobe CS6 collection! :O

Photo I took from their FB page

This is a must! ;)

One of the thing we learned - How to do Masking!

Our next course? - 2D and 3D Animation! Oh yeahh!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.
    adobe illustrator training courses

    ReplyDelete