Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Certified Home Tutor Workshop March 2014

Last weekend, I attended this workshop in Bangi, Kuala Lumpur.

The ad I saw. It looked interesting so I was thinking of going.

I took the earliest flight from Kuantan (6.40am) and reached KLIA at 725am - and met Mr.AF :)

I took KLIA Express to Bandar Tasik Selatan and then change to KTM to UKM. Then a taxi to Bangi Gateway. I texted the organiser, telling him that I will be late. I was 30 minutes late.

The experienced Coach in Home Tuition business

He started his business since 2009. He is one of the directors of Infitah Training & Consultancy.

Starting his talk

Dr.Ahmad Fairuz, the photographer

Explaining

The 6 male participants : Ir. Fuad, Cikgu Yusof, Cikgu Am, Ustaz Ali, Dr. Najib and Cikgu Am

The 5 female participants : Kak Insyirah, Kak Wahidah, Kak Zalikha, Kak Aini and me

The first modul : 7 Steps of BE Tutor

The second modul : BE Learning Techniques

My parents came to KL (to go to Matta Fair) and stayed in KL International Hotel. From Bangi Gateway, I took a taxi to Kajang KTM station. God it was so difficult to find a taxi at 6pm on Sunday! I had to wait at the taxi stop for 40 minutes before I get one!

From KTM Kajang, I bought ticket to KL Sentral, then to Chow Kit. I walked to the hotel.

The next day (Sunday), we had another 2 moduls : Art of Business and Maintain Cool

Q & A Session

Listening

Sharing moments

Each tutor has to show the way they teach students in front
Applying the techniques

Group photo! :D


Yes - the precious certificate!
I am now a Certified Home Tutor! :D

From Coach's FB

The workshop allows me to learn new things and meet other dedicated tutors. It was a good experience!

Now you have a nice day! And go read some books! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment