Monday, March 17, 2014

Mayang Sari Spa in Kuantan

Remember about the Spa I mentioned that is located near Megamall Kuantan? 

Mayang Sari Spa

Open from 10am till 8pm every day. Yes, every day! :D

Last Friday, I went there to get a Full body Scrub, for RM50. Initially, my sister Syakirah wanted to go with me but she had a driving test in the evening. So I had to go by myself.

I called the number on the ad first before I go. I spoke to the owner, Puan Saadiah. I booked my session in the evening, using milk (and rice) scrub. Apparently, there are many types of scrub - chocolate, ginger, fruit and more. If you have a certain skin problem, then you cannot use a certain type of scrub.

Puan Saadiah mentioned that customers are advised to book their session earlier, so that they can prepare earlier. If there is any cancellation or late-comers, they should be informed to make way for other customers.

Their FB profile

Just next to PappaRich restaurant (photo taken from their FB)

Inside the room

Massage bed, tub and sauna
There are about 4 rooms inside the centre. When I came in, I had to wear a terompah and folllowed the therapist into a room. When I entered the room, the light was dim (had to use flash to take these photos). The air con was on. 

I was asked to get changed into a kain batik and then lie down on the bed. My therapist is Kak Wani, she has 4 years of experience in the field. She is very friendly, and we talked throughout the session. The full body scrub took about 30-40 minutes. Then, I went to take shower.

It was a nice session. I plan on getting a Bali massage soon! :D
  
You have a relaxing day - and get yourself pampered sometimes! :D

1 comment:

  1. Asking questions are really good thing if you are not understanding anything fully, however
    this post gives pleasant understanding even.

    Look at my web blog - kain batik

    ReplyDelete