Sunday, July 06, 2014

End of Psychiatry...To Elective Posting!

Two weeks of Intro to Psychiatry posting was interesting. We had been exposed to the 'new' clerking technique as well as Mental State Examination. We went to Wad Dahlia in HTAA to meet with psychiatric patients - Schizophrenia, Depression, Bipolar Disorder etc.




See you again next year, Psychiatry Posting! :D

As for now, I have to get ready for elective posting. 

The black one, totally. Pink is soooo striking! And green is small.

Bought a new notebook for RM1200 in PC Fair Megamall - my Vaio laptop is too heavy to carry around anywhere.

Acer Aspire V11 Touch

A friend from Sweden will come to visit me this evening. Gonna take her to Cameron Highland and Bukit Gambang Safari Park with my sister. 

I'll depart to UK on Saturday 12th at 11pm.



I'm gonna start packing up my stuff now. You have a good day! :D

1 comment: