Monday, October 27, 2014

Ibis Budget Sheffield Arena

Finally - July is DONE yayy!! Good job Nurul Ainn!! *pat shoulder* :D


Now moving on to August, the first day when I went to Sheffield. The very first solo trip.

On the first night, I stayed here - Ibis Budget Sheffield Arena. It was awesome!

Booked through booking.com for GBP36
Yeah it was a bit expensive since I booked it last minute. You will get less than 20 pounds if you book early!

Here, some photos of the hotel and the room:
   
It's easy to find the hotel. See there?

Yup! This is it!

My room number is 408

The door, obviously LOL

Hotel policy


Uuuu coooooolll ;)

Tah-daaa!! Love itt!

It does look comfy, right!

The TV

Free WiFi


Oh okaayy, selfie hahaha

The simple toilet
  
Outside view from my window

We have to pay for breakfast, for about 5 pounds

You can take the bus to the Interchange, the bus stop is just outside the hotel, down by the road


Little do you know, I love you 'til the sun dies :)

Okayy I better go sleep now.

Bye bye youu! And good nightt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment