Sunday, January 18, 2015

10 Random Things.

1. My Mom asked me to order 3 photobooks. Finished uploading the files online.

2. My little sister wanted to go bowling. I would rather stay at home and do my thing though.


3. Short Case with Dr. Hadzri and Long Case with Dr. Yousof. Have to finish writing those.

4. CPGs. Need to re-read those.

5. On call this morning. I used to like Sundays.

6. My best friend is getting married next week. I'll be helping with her henna.

7. They were crashing weddings. So sweet :)


8. 17 Things To Expect When You Date A Girl Who's Used To Being On Her Own. This is so true. Falling in love is a scary thing.

9. My Mom said I will end up being single even at age 30 if I am so choosy. That's much better than ending up with a wrong person.

10. Being a daughter is difficult. Raising a daughter is more difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment