Thursday, January 01, 2015

New Year Resolution 2015

So it's 2015. And I am 25.

My birthday is in April though.

Anyway. New Year, New Goals? Dreams?

Lemme see...

What do I want to achieve this year?

1. Pass Professional Exam and Graduate.
2. Trip to USA!
3. Housemanship outside Kuantan.

Thats all for now.

Oh boy. Just thinking about travelling gets my mind running.

Duration? I am thinking of going for 2 weeks. Or maybe 4 weeks? 6 is too much?

Destination? First, New York. Then, San Francisco. Then Los Angeles. Or the other way round. I am still thinking.

Time? As soon as I finish Pro Exam in August. Any time between August - November.

Going alone? Maybe. I asked one of my friends who likes travelling, she's not available at that time. My sisters would rather go to other countries than America. I'll ask around.

Just hold on for a little longer. I am coming.

But before anything, I need to get my parents' approval. After that, choose the date. Book tickets. And settle the Visa. Then wait.

Wise men say, you have to tell people about your dreams, plans or ambition. Because they might be able to help making them come true.

So....anyone wants to sponsor my return flight tickets to New York?

Hahahahaha. In your dreams, Nurul Ain.

Happy New Year 2015!! :D

2 comments:

  1. All the best for your dream. I don't know how easy it is to travel within the different states, but I would imagine that travelling from New York to San Fran/LA is no small feat. (After all, some of their states are bigger than East & peninsular Malaysia combined) Not as easy as someone from Kota Bharu going to KL.

    Once you go, I'll be sure to ask for pointers. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luqman. Let's see how it goes :)

      Delete