Monday, August 31, 2015
Sunday, August 30, 2015
1. I am done lazing around! Tomorrow is a good day to start doing some work!
2. Need to finish two sets of Photobook : one for Jehan's Korea trip and another one for my New York trip wehoooo!
3. Ok ok calm down. I uploaded photos to dropbox and suddenly got an Error 500! GRRR. Whyy dropbox whyyy don't make my life difficult pleaseee
4. Will write about my NYC trip later.
5. Random YouTube video for tonightt :
6. Random photo ;)
|Heya Ed! Long time no see!|
7. Not so random Quote of The Day
|Keep going keep goingg|
8. This is hilarious! And amazingly accurate LOL
Can I get into your Nothing Box and put some flowers in it? LOL
9. Happy 58th Independence Day Malaysiaaa!! Semoga menjadi lebih 'Bersih' pada masa akan datangg ;)
Sunday, August 16, 2015
Friday, August 14, 2015
Thursday, August 13, 2015
These are the photos from the official photographers that night. I went through all 600++ of them and here are some for keep. Enjoy!
|Stars during Sofiya's performance|
|Awwww Prof. Shahrin's son|
|Most Popular Lovebirds|
|Lecturers and VIPs|
|At the table|
|Food food fooddd|
|Ok ok last one last one lol|
That's all folks! Toodles.
Sunday, August 09, 2015
We had our dinner at Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort, Teluk Cempedak. These photos are from my collection, and from my friend Shukriah. Enjoy!
|Poor lighting lol|
We had three performances that night. First was from first year students playing guitar and singing. The other two were from our batch mates.
|Ainun and her husband performed on stage|
|Sofiya and her excellent lung capacity|
We had lucky draw, awards presentation for the lecturers and students. Here they are:
BEST STUDENTS AWARDS
Medical : Syazwani Nazri
Paediatrics : Maliya Souefiya
Orthopaedic : Maryam Sakinah
Psychiatry : Siti Aisyah Idris
Obstetrics and Gynaecology AND Surgery : Faqih
Specialised Posting : Nur Hanani
Family Medicine : Siti Aisyah Idris
Community Medicine : Amalina Zaharani
Basic Medical Sciences : Nur Hanani
1. Range of Motion in Prayers supervised by Mr. Ariff : Afiq, Hafiz Johari, Ali Sajjad
2. Depression among Transexuals : Rafeq, Masitah Salihah, Nurul Izzah
1. Most Time Generous : Prof. Kamarul (Ortho) & Dr. Mai (Paeds)
2. Most Inspiring : Prof. How (IM) & Prof. Hamizah (OnG)
3. Most Sporting : Mr. Fadzli (Ortho) & Dr. Najwa (Psychi)
4. Most Happy-Go-Lucky : Dr. Emad Nafie (BMS) & Dr. Faiza (FamMed)
5. Most Young at Heart : Prof. Nasa (BMS) & Dr. Aye Aye (Paeds)
6. Best Sense of Humour : Dr. Samsul (FamMed) & Dr. Salmi (OnG)
7. Most Charismatic : Prof. Khairidzan (Ophthal) & Prof. Azian (Radio)
8. Most Popular Lovebirds : Mr. Ariff (Ortho) & Dr. Mai (Paeds)
9. Most Fatherly : Prof. Ariff (Anaes)
10. Most Motherly : Prof. Naznin (BMS)
11. Best Dressed Award : Prof. Shahrin (IM) & Dr. Najwa (Psychi)
|With the Most Popular Lovebirds|
|With our 'Father'|
|With the Most Sporting doctor|
|Dr. Mai :D|
|At 11pm when all lecturers went home, we had our own awards presentation ceremony|
|King and Queen of the Night|
All in all, it was a memorable night. The event ran smoothly, the food were tasty and the committees were good. They took lots of pictures, that's the most important thing lol.
Anyway... tomorrow morning is Oath Taking Ceremony aka Mini-Graduation!!! :D