Sunday, November 01, 2015

Farmasi Voon : Your Health, Our Priority

Yesterday was my last day working in Farmasi Voon. I decided to quit because there are few projects that I am planning to do that requires my full attention. 

I am so grateful to be given the chance to work in the pharmacy for one and a half month time. Mrs. Voon and her son Hui Sen were so helpful and the staff were friendly. I learned a lot from them. It was such a great experience to be a part of the team.

Here are some photos I managed to snap during the last two days:

Celebrating Kak Noor's birthday with Chocolate Indulgence :D
The most funniest Kak Shikin :D
My best buddy Kak Shima
The pharmacists

Senior staff ;)  

With Uncle Ah Long, Fikah and Kak Noor

With Kak Teh, Ms. Chua, Kak Ila, Kak Shima, Fikah and Kak Noor

The perks of working in a pharmacy ;)

Doodlingg ;)

One of the things that I like about the pharmacy is the variety of medications and products sold. If the customer wants any item that is not sold there, they can order directly from the pharmacy. That is so nice.

Ah, I am so gonna miss working there.

Hey hey focus on your projects Nurul Ainnn! Hahaha

Toodles! :D

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yup! Dia pharmacist dekat HTAA juga, Sarah mesti kenal dia kan hehe

      Delete
  2. Of course. She's so garang! Even my FRP who was once a PRP under her is still scared of her. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete