Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Convo! :D

My convocation ceremony was held on 8th November (Sunday) in Cultural Activity Centre, IIUM Gombak. Here are photos of the day!

With Farahh :D

With Shukriahh :D
Credit to Shukriah Aqilah Zakaria

Cheers!
Credit to Shukriah Aqilah Zakaria

Before entering the hall
Credit to Nurul Aida Mahyidin

SMILEEEE :D
Credit to Nurul Aida Mahyidin

Inside the hall
Credit to Ummu Atiqah Adnan

Waiting for our turn to get on stage :D

Teddyyy :D

With our beloved Prof. Hamizah and Dr. Mai :D
Credit to Syazzana Supardi

Thank you Umi Thank you Abah muahhh

Siblings :D

Here's the full video of our 31st IIUM Convocation Ceremony:


Aaaand this is the short version of My Convo you can see me walking into the hall, in my seat and on stage! See if you can spot me ;) I edited the 3-hour video into 15 minutes long. At the end of this short video you can see our valedictorian from Kulliyyah of Education delivering her powerful speech.


Have a good day everyone! Happy Deepavali! :)

4 comments:

  1. congratulations!!! semoga berjaya untuk lepas ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ain! :) All the best for work nanti!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sarah! All the best to you too! :)

      Delete