Monday, November 16, 2015

Of Website, The Sims 4 and Stickers

I've been busy with several projects, here's some updates:

1. I had been working with my dad for about two weeks now, here's my first job completed! 

ternakunggul.com made by me by using websitebuilder.com
I am loving this job! :D :D :D

2. Ordered The Sims 4 PC from youbeli.com. I was shocked because of the German cover, I thought they sent me a German Version. It turned out that its only a cover, but we can choose to install in English. Have to log in to Origin first before playing though. Ugh.

Got this while working haha

3. My friend sent me this picture. Remember that I made design cover for doa book? Now here are the books! Love it love it love itttt :D 

Ustaz dan ustazah cilik

4. This is me and my sister's project that we are excited about! We are making stickers and sell them!

Design created by me

Printed using our printer on sticker papers

Cut them nicely...

..tah-daaa! RM 3 per piece!

Love love love :D
Will be making more cute designs~

5. Can't get this song out of my head.

How do I live, how do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating..

1 comment:

  1. Bluehost is one of the best hosting company with plans for all of your hosting needs.

    ReplyDelete