Thursday, December 10, 2015

XiaoMi XiaoYi Camera from lazada.com.my!! :D

Its the End of the Year!! Good news for us women because its the time to go shoppinggg! Hahaha


As I am more of an online shopping kinda gal, here's what I bought: 


Yess I know 11street has sale as well

But I chose to buy from lazada instead

From 10 to 12 December they will have Flash Sales open!
I wanna buy the Remax 4 Port USB Hub (RM29 65% off) and the Silk Panties (RM28 70% off)!!
And I have to wait until the deal is open - AT 10PM TONIGHTT!

So here's what I bought (now out of stock)
XiaoMi XiaoYi Yi Sports Action Camera Full HD Video Recorder Camera (White) Adventure Bundle  

I bought this one as well
Xiaomi Yi Camera Bluetooth Remote Controller Bluetooth Shutter


The delivery was fast! I ordered on 5th December (Saturday) - received the parcels on 8th December (Tuesday)! If you wanna buy from this site, note that it's best to order from a company with the best rating and the product has good reviews. I ordered from Dasher Marketing and Atcetera Solutions.


Here they are!

The Adventure Bundle!! :D

Here's the cute cameraa :D

Test test ;)
Oh boy my bed is a mess! Pretend you dont see that lol

Zoomed innnn ~


I like it already! I havent tried the bluetooth controller yet, but I am going to! This camera is much cheaper than GoPro, so whats not to like? Hehe


The only drawback is that the app is not available in Google Play and I had to Google on how to use this camera because the leaflet is written in Chinese. But all in all - love it love it love ittt :D

So what are you waiting for? Go online shopping noww!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment